Q: Where do you want to go today?
A: Know where you want to go the night before.
One of the things I really enjoy is thinking of where I am going to go. I have many things on my list to do which keeps me heading forward. Some harder than I can do, some I want to revisit and do better, some I just love doing.
To give you some quick tips:
– Before you go anywhere, know where you think you want to go
– Start from home as it’s better if you don’t have to load up the car
– Time of day and day of the week will be a big factor in your decision
– Choose a ride style: Hard, fast , hilly, flat, cruise, scenic, destination…. variety is good
– Where ever you think you will go, be flexible to change depending on how you feel
– If you want to change, don’t make it shorter unless your body is screaming pain or the weather changes to real bad.
And now for the longer version from my experience…..