I have decided not to go racing. I have decided for now not to do long distance. I have has a few aches and pains, been travelling for work and now winter has arrived – all reasons to make it harder to ride. But, my weight is good, my lungs are fresh, my muscles still get sore and I get comments on how much better I look.
So what keeps my cycling interesting? For me it’s the activities, and keeping up the variety.
- During the week, I change my destinations, road types and effort
- Especially on weekends, I try and ride new roads
- I stop and take photos for my Instagram and Pinterest accounts
- I take my Garmin Virb with me and record Strava Segments
- And I also put some videos on Youtube, Instagram and Pinterest
It’s all good and I enjoy doing it even though I will never be a Steven Spielberg,
If you want to see some of my latest, I hope you enjoy my skate park rides below. I will post some more content soon.
As I ride past people on their stationary bikes in the gym I dont get how that can be interesting, stuck in doors and the relentless boredom. They will never be able to go for a four hour ride and soak up what the world has to offer.